Workshop A – Advanced RPA
Exploring the Key Factors of Success of RPA and the Following Steps Towards Virtual Assistance and Artificial Intelligence to Better Serve your Customers
Gain with this comprehensive half-day workshop a solid understanding of practical, hands-on robotics process automation integration and running in your SSC operations.
Standardizing your back office activities is a crucial aspect of your tomorrow’s savings and it is not only time to embark on the journey with the robots, but extend it to the next level.
By taking part in this 3-hour session, you will run through the transformation process that such an implementation requires, from mindset adaptation and change management to technical challenges to name a few.
Also discover what comes after robotization of your back office, including virtual assistance, intelligent automation (IA) and artificial intelligence (AI) as the next steps towards greater efficiency.
Proven techniques as well as a wealth of valuable, flexible tools will be discussed to benefit from the group’s experiences to ensure the long-term success of your RPA programs.
By the end of this half-day training, you will be able to:
- Assess which processes and their respective required level of maturity should be considered for RPA
- Find out more about the steps to successfully implement RPA including mindset change and process transformation management
- Plan (or re-plan) your RPA strategy to develop an efficient long term governance and anticipated RoI
- Learn how RPA works in practice and the concrete applications in your today’s (and tomorrow’s) SSC’s operations
- See how you can train your current resources to become “robots’ partners” as opposed to being replaced by them
- Run through a proper vendor selection process to make sure you find the right fit according to the specific needs of your organization